We invite you to join us on our next trip to Nicaragua (July 2012) to continue the work we have started in the 5 rural schools of the Nucleo Educativo Jose Dolores, all located at the skirts of volcan Mombacho, about 30 minutes from the city of Granada.
Our schedule will consist of 10 days doing the following work, which you can choose from:
* Teach English as a Second Language (No Spanish speaking skills required)
* Help provide developemental training for teachers
* Work as a teacher aid with certified teachers to provide class instruction
* Work creating activities for the children (or tutoring) in our during and after school program
* Work with our rebuilding team to paint, construct, and decorate rooms and areas of the schools in need of work
* Help us with your proffessional skills in the community